Mortgage loan application
This section allows to send an application for mortgage loan. The Bank's officer will consider the application and
will get in touch with you.
The order is filled in several steps:
- Contacts - your contact information. The fields are entered automatically with information that is at the Bank's disposal.
Contact information can be changed in the "Contact information section" of the "Profile" menu.
- Applicant - information on the applicant (work place, education, marital status, income, expenses) and information on a
spouse or consort (work place, income).
- Loan - type, amount, currency, purpose, monthly payment and date, schedule etc.
- Security - information on the object that serves as loan collateral, mortgagor and guarantor.
- Guarantee - information on current loans, cards with credit limit, overdrafts; active guarantees securing other loans;
applicant owned property (real estate, vehicles, securities).
- Other - acceptance on information transfer from the State Social Insurance Agency to the Bank; acceptance
that a real estate company will contact you about the preparation of real estate evaluation in an electronic form and allowance to
send the evaluation report to the Bank; selection of the Bank's branch.
On each step you can perform the following actions:
Click the button to get back to the previous page.
Save as Draft
Click the button to save this order for further editing.
Click the button and Online Banking will validate the
order. If errors are found, the error messages will be
displayed under the incorrect fields. If errors are not found,
a new page will be opened.
Click the button to delete the order.
Having sent the application to the Bank, check whether it is executed! In the "Orders history" section of the "Documents History" menu
you may see the changed status of the application.