Savings accounts and Maxi accounts
This section allows you to view your Savings accounts and Maxi accounts with bank
as well as a list of the performed transactions within a specified time
Accounts list is divided into groups:
- Maxi accounts with cards,
- Savings accounts without cards,
- closed accounts.
By clicking the accounts group name, the according
accounts list is either shown or hidden.
There is a possibility to fill in a Maxi account and payment card open order or
Savings account+ open order by clicking the according link in the end of
the accounts list.
Clicking any account transaction list within a specific
period of time will be displayed on the right side of the page. Clicking any
payment card information on the card as well as list of last actions
with the card within a specific period of time will be displayed. The period
of time can be changed on the right upper side of the page.
Attention! Account current balance does not include blocked amount and credit limit. For example,
paying for the purchase by a card, attached to an account, or withdrawing cash at another bank's ATM, the sum is blocked,
but account current balance is reduced only after transaction processing is finished. Click a payment card, attached
to an account, and you will be presented with available card balance which includes blocked amount and credit limit.
Clicking on the transaction number you can view either debit or credit advice.
Account statement contains the following information:
- IBAN standard account number and currency, name of the owner of the bank account.
- Credit limit amount (if such is assigned) and the date until which credit limit is available.
- If a payment card is attached to an account, on the 1st date of each month
the following additional account information can be displayed for cards
(ex. if credit limit has been used etc.):
As soon as the minimum monthly payment is made, the mentioned additional information is not displayed any more.
- card account balance on the 31st date of the previous month,
- minimum monthly payment/ minimal balance restore payment,
- date until which minimum monthly payment should be made or minimal balance restored.
- Account statement period.
- Account opening balance.
- Total amount of debit and credit turnover within the specified time period.
- Account closing balance.
- List of account transactions within the specified time period.
Transactions are listed in chronological sequence of transaction
book dates. For each transaction the following information is displayed:
Save statement to file
- Book date. If transaction value date differs from transaction book date, transaction value date is displayed in narrative.
Bank charges are displayed as a separate transaction.
- Transaction type, for example, "Cash deposit".
- Payment number.
- Transaction bank reference number.
- Transaction Debit or Credit amount.
- Narrative (purpose of the transaction, counterparty for payments).
Click the "Save to file" button to save the selected list of transactions to one of the files:
- Excel file with .xls or .csv extension,
- PDF file (for Latvian customers only),
- .xml file in FiDAViSta 1.1 or 1.2 format,
- XML_ISO file format.
Field delimiter for csv file, as well as decimal delimiter can be changed in the "Configuration" section of the "Profile" menu. Saving statement to a file,
text is converted in accordance with the encoding of the user working session language.
If statement text contains letters that do not correspond to the user session language, then these letters are converted into Latin letters.
The following information on a card is displayed:
- card type, number and the name of the card user (name on a card);
- card status;
- expiration date;
- available balance;
- card limits, fast card replenishment (if there was such);
- CVC2/CVV2 code for VISA and EC/MC cards.
CVC2/CVV2 code (Card Verification Code 2 / Card Verification
Value 2) is a three-digit (for AmEx cards four-digit) number
which is not part of the credit card number. The number appears only on the credit card itself
(not on receipts or statements), so provides some assurance that the physical card is
in the possession of the buyer. This reduces the chance of fraudulent card use.
For Visa, Maestro and MasterCard, the code is the last 3 digits of the number printed on the back of the credit
card in the signature field. For AmEx the code is printed on the front side of the card, near card number.
Depending on card present status you can:
- block the card - card is not active for some period of time;
- unblock the card - option available for blocked cards only;
- stop the card - stop the card due to loss/theft;
- renew the card - option available if less than 100 days is left till the date of card expiration.
In the list of card events, the following information on each card event is displayed:
- Date and time of the card transaction,
- Transaction type, for example, "Cash withdrawal",
- Transaction details:
- code of the card terminal address, where the transaction was made;
- the address of the card acceptor, usually it is the name of this company, web-address, country code.
- Transaction status - approved or rejected.
- If the transaction is approved, the authorization code is displayed (it can be also found on the purchase receipt
or on the cash dispenser's cheque). If the transaction is rejected, the reason of rejection is displayed.
- Transaction amount and currency.
The name of the column in the card event list can be used for sorting the list.
Click the name of a column in the list of the selected payments and the list will be sorted by this column
in the ascending order, click the same column one more time - the list will be sorted in the descending order.